This query helps to identify all Notification Templates translations affected by this specific issue with its translation
SELECT * FROM CMN_NOTIFICATIONS NOTI JOIN
CMN_CAPTIONS_NLS CAP ON
CAP.pk_id = NOTI.id
AND TABLE_NAME = 'CMN_NOTIFICATIONS' and Description like '%Action Items.created_by]r%'
We could find the two templates affected:
- Action Item (Process) - New action item
==> This is affecting both Spanish and Catalan translations
- Action Item (Process) - New non-recurring, non-project action item
==> This just affect the Spanish translation
The workaround would be to modify the template and delete the "r" at the end:
- Go to Administration => Data Administration => Notifications.
- Click the affected Notification Template
- Click on the Translate button.
- Correct the problem:
Creador: $[Action Items.created_by]r
Creador: $[Action Items.created_by]
5. Save the changes.