When I run the Autoschedule in PPM Gantt and the Tentative Schedule is created, I can see task start and finish dates changing, but I do not get any information on what the original dates were. I would expect the original dates crossed in red along with the suggested new dates
Release: CODFSS99000-15.4.1-PPM SAAS FedRAMP-Sandbox-Small Environment
This is governed by the Start and Finish Date attribute configuration on the Gantt view.
Please follow the steps below.
1. Go to Options > Configure > List Column Section > Fields in Gantt
2. Edit the properties of the Start field
3. Ensure the Secondary Value is set to Start (Compare To)
4. Edit the properties of the Finish field
5. Ensure the Secondary Value is set to Finish (Compare To)
6. Save the changes
When autoscheduling the project again, on the tentative schedule you will now get both dates:
The original date with a red line across and the suggested new date next to it