End user is trying to set up CA PPM and MS Project and encounters "general" difficulties.
* Cannot download MPP (RW) from CA PPM (Clarity).
* Cannot integrate MPP (MS Project) with CA PPM.
Release: All supported Releases
1) Check the versions of the below to make sure the MSP version is supported with your version of the MSP Interface, and that the MSP Interface matches your version of Clarity
* CA PPM - (Click About in the right hand corner of clarity)
* MS Project - https://comm.support.ca.com/kb/how-can-i-find-out-microsoft-projects-product-version/kb000015643
* MSP Interface/Addin version/driver
2) If using the MSP New driver with MSI, make sure that have a supported MSP Update installed: https://ca-broadcom.wolkenservicedesk.com/external/article?articleId=11553
3) If an incorrect bit level version or MSP Driver version is found, it's recommended to do a clean uninstall following these instructions:
* The full setup is documented here:
* Once a clean install is done, check to make sure the settings in MSP for the project match that as the required / recommended for your Clarity MSP Interface version. - See