When opening a probe in the admin console you get an error message that indicates that the probe ppm has reported an error. The error code is MONS-025. When checking the ppm log it does not show any error.
Message: The probe provisioning service at probe address /UIMDomain/UIMHub/hostname/ppm reported a failure.
Resolution: Please review the PPM probe logs and resolve any issues before continuing.
Error Code: MONS-025
- UIM 8.x or higher
1. Rt-click the ppm probe and Deactivate it
2. Rt-click and delete the ppm probe (on/from the hub that connects to the robot that relates to the probe with the error.)
3. Make sure that the ppm folder is deleted under ~\Nimsoft\probes\service
4. From the local archive on the Primary hub, deploy the mps probe to the Primary hub robot
5. Reinstall the latest version of the ppm probe for the given UIM version
6. Clear the browser cache
7. Try accessing the given probe again using the Admin Console
As of 6/9/2021, ppm v20.10 is the latest version available.