On the team page the Allocation costs are being divided by 3600. This only affects the normal allocations not the hard allocations.
Caused by DE41903
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Login and navigate to Projects
2. Create a New Project for 2 week
3. Associate the project to a rate matrix
4. Add resource to the team
- Make sure the resource is included in the matrix
3. Make the allocation 10 hours for 1 week.
4. Run Rate Matrix job with first 3 options
5. Run the Update Cost Totals from the Team tab
Expected Result: The allocation cost should be calculated based on (Allocation * Rate per hour).
Actual Result: The cost is incorrectly calculated Alocation * Rate / 3600.
Release: CODFSS99000-15.4.1-PPM SAAS FedRAMP-Sandbox-Small Environment
Defect is resolved in: