To resolve the issue, work closely with your DBA.
- Make sure the affected table does not have any custom triggers. If yes, drop them.
- Find out whether identity columns are enabled
where identity_column ='YES'
- After the tables are dropped the sequences created by these identity columns are still not removed. You can check using the below query.
select object_name from dba_objects where owner='<clarity schema name>' and upper(object_name) like 'ISEQ%';
- In this case as your DBA to run "purge dba_recyclebin" to and check with the above query. If you have a PDB then run it on the container level and PDB level as well.
- See with the DBA which tables and columns they're associated with and find what other code is manipulating them. (It would probably be some DBA auditing tool or replication tool)
- Disable it based on that.
Note: The customizations, identity columns, and database replication tools are unsupported in Clarity.