The resource's Open for Time Entry field is on a secure subpage. However, it's remains editable on the Resource List page. The expectation is that the secured sub-page should prevent users from updating this field while still being able to edit other Resource fields.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Home > Resource Management > Resources
2. Create a New resource called 'Test'
3. Navigate to Administration > Studio > Object > Resource
4. Go to views > Click on [Layout:Edit] for 'Resource Labor'
5. Click on Subpage for 'Settings' and set display conditions i.e project time tracking
6. On the Resource List view > 'Options' set the AVP to: Use display conditions and secured subpages to protect attribute values on this list
7. Navigate to Home > Resource Management > Resources
8. Click on 'Test' resource > Properties the setting page is secured and hidden > Click on 'Return' button
9. Add 'Open for Time Entry' to the resource list view
Expected Result: The 'Open for Time Entry' shouldn't be editable
Actual Result: The 'Open for Time Entry' is editable
Caused by DE39961
Release: CODFSS99000-15.4.1-PPM SAAS FedRAMP-Sandbox-Small Environment