Grant the OS user, or a group the user belongs to, "write" permissions to the <CAWA_Desktop_Client_install_dir\configuration" folder.
- Open the windows File Explorer to the root installation folder of the CA Workload Automation DE Desktop Client.
- Right-click on the 'configuration' folder and select Properties.
- Go to the Security tab
- Click the Edit button to change permissions
- Add the user or group to the list and select it
- Tick the "Write" box under the Allow column
<Please see attached file for image>
- Click the "Apply" button
- Click "OK" to close
After this, the user will be able to launch the CA Workload Automation DE Desktop Client.