1. Open the Chrome browser, go to Settings -> Advanced -> Content Settings.
2. Select Cookies and add the cabijs URL as an allowed site under the "Allow" section.
3. Select Flash and add the cabijs URL as an allowed site under the "Allow" section.
Note: You can find the cabijs URL via the UMP CABI portlet -> Preferences -> CABI URL (full).
4. Once the above changes have been made, relaunch the Chrome browser and clear browser cache.
- If this still fails, within Chrome go to More tools -> Developer tools -> Within the developer tools section select Console, reproduce the issue and review the developer tools output.
- If you receive the following error:
No dashboard found with path: /public/ca/UIM/dashboards/common/uim_summary Click Edit Dashboard button to create dashboard or click Options -> Preferences to update path
Notice the UIM is in uppercase, this is a known case-sensitivity issue, the path to the dashboard as shipped out of the box contains /public/ca/UIM and should be /public/ca/uim. Select the CABI portlet preferences -> Wait for the Dashboard Path drop-down to be available -> Open the drop-down menu and select: UIM Summary (/public/ca/uim/dashboards/common/uim_summary). Save the changes and retest the issue.