The reason for both of these scenarios is that the models have already been deleted from the SpectroSERVER database. This can be validated by logging on to the SpectroSERVER and using the Command Line Interface (CLI) using the following command where <MODEL_HANDLE> is the Model Handle of the model you are trying to delete:
./show models | grep <MODEL_HANDLE>
If the model has already been deleted, you will not get any results.
The most like root cause is the the models are stuck in the OneClick "cache". This happens most often after deleting models or reloading a previously saved database on the SpectroSERVER system.
To resolve this issue:
1. Close any open OneClick clients
2. Stop the Tomcat service on the OneClick server
3. Delete the $SPECROOT/tomcat/work folder (this is essentially the tomcat cache folder)
4. Restart the Tomcat service
5. Launch back into OneClick and the "Unknown" entry will no longer be present.