Time Compliance Detail Report including additional Timesheets
Article ID: 107448
CLARITY PPM FOR ITGCLARITY PPM FEDERALClarity PPM SaaSClarity PPM On Premise
The 'Time Compliance Detail Report displays a resource with uncompleted timesheet. Problem is, the resource have 'date of hire' value after the time period represented by these timesheets.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Go to ‘Home’ -> ‘Resources’ -> go into resource name ‘ppmuser’ -> had a ‘Date of Hire’ set for 2nd April 2018, ran the ‘Time Compliance Detail’ report but don’t see Open timesheet entry for Period Ending: 18/3/18 listed.
2. Then blanked out ‘Date of Hire’ for ‘ppmuser’
3. Opened the timesheet for Period Ending: 18/3/18 listed -> clicked on ‘Add Task’ button but didn’t select anything, clicked on the ‘Return’ button
4. Now see the Timesheet has:-
Modified by: PPM Administrator (that was myself) Last Modified: 14/05/18 5:26 (that was myself)
5. Ran these jobs:
‘Post Timesheet’ ‘Post Transactions to Financials’ ‘Load Data Warehouse’ ‘Load Data Warehouse Access Rights’
6. Go to ‘Advanced Reporting’ and run the ‘Time Compliance Detail’ report
Expected Result: Not to see an entry in the ‘Time Compliance Detail’ report for the open timesheet Period Ending: 18/3/18 listed.
Actual Result: Now I see this entry in the ‘Time Detail Compliance’ report for the open timesheet Period Ending: 18/3/18 listed:
Resource Name: ppmuser1 Period Ending: 18/3/18 Status: Open
1. I entered in ‘Date of Hire’
2. Ran these jobs:-
Post Timesheet Post Transactions to Financials Update Report Tables Load Data Warehouse Load Data Warehouse Access Rights
3. Ran the report and still see open timesheet Period Ending: 18/3/18 listed.