Customers who wish to submit a Product Feature or Enhancement Request for Automation products should do so via Broadcom Communities as described in below.
This activity replaces logging cases with enhancement requests. This allows the global user community to vote on those ideas they like the best.
These Ideas are then reviewed by the Automic Product Management if they are feasible and possible to include into a future release of CA Automic Products.
From a web browser, go to: https://community.broadcom.com
1. Log in to the Global User Community. The Log in link is located in the menu bar found in the right portion of the page to the left of the Search box.
A valid login is required to access this site which would be the registered users email address and password.
To Register select the Register Now push button and follow the instructions.
2. Once you have logged in, choose the Communities link from the menu bar.
3. From there, you will be taken to a directory of all of the available CA Communities. Here, you can search for specific communities, or simply type in "Automation".
4. To join a particular Automation Community, click on the gear symbol and select "Follow".
5. Once you have logged in to the desired Automation Community, choose Actions dropdown listbox and choose Idea.
Else, go to the page https://community.broadcom.com/ideation/allideas
6.Click on the button Add to Submit a new Idea: