To configure CA Risk Authentication properties:
- Ensure that you are logged in as a GA.
- Activate the Organizations tab.
- Under the Manage Organizations section, click the Search Organization link to display the Search Organization page.
- Enter the complete or partial information of the organization you want to search and click the Search button.
A list of organizations matching the search criteria appears.
- Under the Organization column, click the <ORGANIZATION_NAME> link for the required organization.
The Organization Information page appears.
- Activate the CA Risk Authentication Configuration tab.
- Under the General CA Risk Authentication Configurations section, click the Miscellaneous Configurations link. The Miscellaneous Configurations page appears.
- From the Select Channel list, select the following channel and reduce the value based on your requirement.
Maximum Duration for Which the Case is Exclusively Assigned to a
CSR Before it is Available for Reassignment (in Seconds)
Default: 3600 seconds
It indicates The maximum duration for which a case remains exclusively assigned to a CSR viewing the case in the Console.