Newly created Risk has Response Strategy populated from an existing Risk.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Select a program
2. Select the Risks/Issues/Changes tab
3. Click on New (to create a Risk)
4. Enter required fields: Risk name and Risk ID, Response Type 'Watch', and Save.
5. Select 'Response Strategy' from the newly created Risk's Properties tab.
6. Enter a long Response Strategy
7. Enter a value for 'Assigned To'
8. Click Add
9. Get error 'Value contains illegal UTF-8 characters. Value is too large.'
10. Reduce the number of characters in Response Strategy
11. Click Add, and the Risk is created.
12. Repeat step 3 to 5.
Expected Result: Response Strategy is blank on the newly created Risk.
Actual Result: Response strategy contains the long value (from step 6) which resulted in error Value is too large.
CA PPM release 15.1
This is defect DE41153, and is fixed in CA PPM release 15.5.