In CA Risk Authentication how long the case remains active before it expires?
Article ID: 106771
CA Rapid App Security
CA Advanced Authentication
CA API Gateway
How long the generated case in CA Risk authentication remains active before it expires? Is it configurable? Provide the steps to do that.
- Ensure that you are logged in as a GA.
- Activate the Organizations tab.
- Under the Manage Organizations section, click the Search Organization link to display the Search Organization page.
- Enter the complete or partial information of the organization you want to search and click the Search button.
A list of organizations matching the search criteria appears.
- Under the Organization column, click the <ORGANIZATION_NAME> link for the required organization.
The Organization Information page appears.
- Activate the CA Risk Authentication Configuration tab.
- Under the General CA Risk Authentication Configurations section, click the Miscellaneous Configurations link. The Miscellaneous Configurations page appears.
- From the Select Channel list, select the channel for which you want to configure these parameters.
- Specify values for the parameters, as described in the following table.
- Look for Inactivity Period Before Case is Automatically Closed (in Hours) and configure the value as per need.
- Click Update to save your changes.
- Refresh the organization cache.