- Here as example we use the follwing definition within the CA Top Secret Resource Descriptor Table (RDT):
TSS ADDTO(RDT) RESCLASS(KLVCLASS) ACLST(READ) ATTR(MASK)
TSS0300I ADD FUNCTION SUCCESSFUL
RESOURCE CLASS = KLVCLASS
RESOURCE CODE = X'01D'
ATTRIBUTE = MASKABLE,MAXOWN(08),MAXPERMIT(008),ACCESS
ACCESS = READ(4000)
DEFACC = NONE
After that, I cannot give ownership as it follows:
TSS ADD(DMRSYST) KLVCLASS(TSO-CRA6)
TSS0240E INVALID RESOURCE NAME
TSS0301I ADD FUNCTION FAILED, RETURN CODE = 4
- With maskable resource class there are some rules to respect in order to ADD resource that contains masking chars:
1. Any ADD command must specify a minimum of 2 characters
2. Any ADD command that contains a masking character must start with a masking character.
And it follows a kind of implication of these 2 rules:
3. No resource name that starts with a non-masking character can contain a masking character in the 2nd position.
- If you want to have more information about masking, go to link: