On the Projects Filter page, the OBS Unit is single -select. Can this field be configured to Multiple-Select so several OBS Unit may be selected for filtering?
The OBS Filter can be configured to Multi-Select.
1. Navigate to Administration - Studio - Object
2. Select object name 'Project'
3. Click on the Views tab.
4. Select View name 'Projects', category 'List Filter', and 'Fields' under the Setup column.
5. On the next page, look for Filter label 'OBS Unit', and click on its Properties.
6. On the Properties page, you should see OBS Style 'Single-Select' and 'Multiple-Select'.
7. Repeat the above steps with other objects such as Resource.