New UX Timesheets Display Copy Hours Option Even When Days Are Selected As Work Unit
Article ID: 106278
CLARITY PPM FOR ITG
CLARITY PPM FEDERAL
Clarity PPM SaaS - Application
Clarity PPM On Premise
New UX Timesheets display Copy Hours option even when Days are selected as Work Unit Steps to Reproduce
- In the Classic UX, configure PPM to use Days instead of Hours as default work unit:
- Administration > Project Management > Timesheet Options > Display Units > Days
- Administration > Project Management > Settings > Default Display Unit for Work Effort > Days
- Open the New UX > Timesheets view
- Choose any period that does not have any Timesheet created
- Observe the "Copy previous timesheet" option
Option is "Copy days" or "Copy effort" Actual Results:
Option is "Copy hours"
This issue has been reported to Engineering as DE42301 for review.
This issue has been reported for PPM 15.3.
This issue has been reviewed by Engineering and the fix (option shown is "Copy effort") is targeted to be included in PPM 15.6.