How do I export events from a model in OneClick for Spectrum
1. Find and select the model in Spectrum OneClick
2. Click on the Events tab in the Component Detail panel
3. Right mouse click on any column header in the Events tab, click on the Columns tab and click on the Select All button. Then click on the OK button.
4. Click on the Filter icon (the one that looks like a funnel)
a. Click on the Event Type tab and remove all events that are excluded if you wish to see ALL events
b. Click on the General
i. Set the start/end date/time to cover the days needed
ii. Check the "Show events for subcomponents (Ports, Applications, etc) check box if this is a device model and you wish to also see interface and application models
iii. Click the OK button
5. Click on the Export icon (the one that looks like a file folder)
a. Set the type to CSV and save to a file
From here, you will be able to import the csv file into an Excel spreadsheet.