This document will help in understanding the Reason code for the transaction which are done by cardholder.
What are the different “Reason” codes that can be seen in an “All Transactions” report and what do they mean.
CA Transaction Manager 7 & above
Reason code along with the description:
1. VP_CALLOUT_PARES_N: Verifies Password Callout is giving PARes (Payer Authentication Response) of No. In this case cardholder may have entered wrong password/ OTP.
2. CH_VENOTFOUND : Card Holder not enrolled under 3D-Secure. Also seen in cases of replay transactions.
3. Abandoned : Cardholder abandoned(cancelled) the transaction before completion of the transaction. | Incomplete transaction. Eg.CH is on password page and he does an X-out on password page.
4. PAREQ_CALLOUT_PARES_U : This can be due to unavailability of system, or the request timing out while connecting to the back-end.
5. VP_CALLOUT_PARES_U : This can be due to unavailability of system, or the request timing out while connecting to the back-end to verify the password.
6. VIA_CALLOUT_PARES_U : This can be due to unavailability of system, or the request timing out at the time of ADS (Activation During Shopping).
7. Authentication Failed : Cardholder Failed Authentication by providing wrong password or OTP.
8. CH_LOCKED : Cardholder card is locked due to incorrect issuer answer provided more than x no. of times.
9. PAREQ_CALLOUT_PARES_N : Cardholder Failed Authentication and a PARes (Payer Authentication Response) of N (No) was posted & PAReq callout returned PARes of “N” with Authentication Failed Page
10. VIA_CALLOUT_PARES_N : Card holder entered incorrect answers to issuer questions and could not authenticate successfully. PARes of N was posted to term URL.
11. Cancelled : Cardholder cancelled the transaction before completing the trasnaction.
12. CH Status Invalid : Cardholder card deatils not valid.
13. PAREQ_MATCH_FAILED : PAReq did not match/have corresponding VEReq (Verified Enrollment Request).
14. VP_CALLOUT_BLOCKED : send Pares of “N”. Cardholder card is not locked.
15. CH_TIMEOUT : The cardholder might have tried to perform the transaction after a couple of hours after doing the first stage of the transaction.
16. CH Not Found : Cardholder information is not preset in Database.
17. UCP_CALLOUT_SEND_PARES_N : is a string that would get printed if a cardholder clicks CANCEL on the password creation screen and doesn't want to go-ahead with registration for 3D secure.
18. UCP_CALLOUT_PARES_U : Upload cardholder profile is not available.
19. NO_VIA_CALLOUT : VIA Callout is required but is not configured. For example, If an Admin want's to enroll secondary cardholder, the VIA Callout is mandatory.
20. AutoEnroll : A Cardholder (card) who has not had a fully authenticated transactions on 3D-SECURE system.
21. Regular : A Cardholder (card) who has had at least one successful transaction on 3D-SECURE system.
22. FYP_CALLOUT_PARES_U : PARes of U is due to unavailability of system, or the request timing out while connecting to the backend. For the FYP_CALLOUT_PARES_U, the same reason is applicable for the transaction type "Forgot Your Password" (FYP).