Customer does a login to Service Desk using the "Employee" role to Quick Open a request, and the description field has an "http://" string.
When the Request is opened, the string is converted to "https://", and the URL becomes corrupted.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Customer uses ssl (https) in Service Desk
2. He uses a load balancer A10
3. He set the role as Employee
4. He opens a new request and in the description field he write an URL, such as: "http://ca.com", in example
5. When the request is opened, in the request detail the URL in the description field was converted to "https://ca.com"
It causes a corruption in URL.
This is not caused by a Service Desk bug.
Service Desk Manager 17.x
Root cause is not related to the Service Desk product.
It is possibly related to the load balancer or any security rule used by the customer.