To resolve this a Restore Defaults will typically resolve the issue, but an additional step may be required of clicking Save on the List Layout page (both actions included in steps below).
- Log in to Clarity PPM as a user who has the Configure Option
- Navigate to the resource allocation detail page
- Click the Configure icon
- Use a tool such as Dev tools or fiddler, to get the URL to the popup window
Example using IE:
- Click F12 to bring up diagnostic/dev tools
- Click on Network tab
- Click on the ‘Play’ (green arrow) icon to start capture.
5. In the F12 network window, right-click the row for the URL that was first requested and select Copy URL from the menu
6. Change in the URL:
7. Click F12 to stop / close the Dev tools window.
8. Send the URL to your problem user and have them perform the below steps:
- Copy the URL and paste into a browser window
- Click on the List Column Section tab and select "Fields" from the tab drop down
- Click Save (no changes required to be made)
- Take screen shots of any customizations that you want to add back in the configuration including the column layout/filter layout as these will be reset in the steps below.
- Click on the General tab
- Click Restore Defaults
- Say yes to resetting the view