) The SDGTW probe configuration is done through AC Configuration only
2) Open Configuration page for SDGTW probe and fill NAS, HUB and other mandatory details
3) Expand 'Available Service Desks' in the LHP and select 'ServiceNow'
Note: URL & Client URL should have valid ServiceNow instance URL as shown above
Note: If Proxy server is in place, please make sure to fill up "Proxy Server, Port, User & Password". In general, Proxy uses "https" protocol, if so, please change protocol value from "http" to "https"
4) Then click 'Validation' to validate the connection to ServiceNow instance
5) If connection is successful, it shows below response
1) You may configure Field Mapping to map the information from UIM alarm to service desk incident fields.
The integration creates a Queue called “tickets”
2) Create an AO Profile in NAS Probe to raise Incidents in ServiceNow
3) Once the Incident is created in ServiceNow, the Custom1 field is updated with Incident details
4) The SN Incident in ServiceNow