We are getting an error the we can not login to the primary hub.
It says the username and or password are not correct and try again.
We have not changed the administrator password.
We also have tried the below KB article to reset the security.cfg file and this did not help.
How to reset the CA UIM administrator password
Someone had changed the login from normal to none
UIM 9.0 and earlier
hub 7.95 and earlier
Below is a recap of what we saw and did
1) Could not log into IM with the administrator username and password.
2) Tried resetting the security.cfg file and that did not help
3) When we checked the hub.cfg we saw the login = was set to none.
4) We edited the hub.cfg and set login = normal and restarted the primary robot service
5) The security.cfg then synced back from one of the other hubs
6) Able to login to IM
7) Restarted the UMP robot
8) Now we are able to login to ump and everything was back and working.