SpectroSERVER performance issues with large Juniper VLAN discoveries
There is currently a performance problem with how Spectrum builds a VLAN cache table for Juniper devices that have a large set of VLAN interfaces. This may result in SpectroSERVER minidumps and high CPU during VLAN discoveries.
The following is seen in the stack trace of the minidumps:
This issue has been addressed in Spectrum 10.3.0 and higher.
Workaround for Spectrum 10.2.3 and below is to disable the VLAN Configuration by doing the following:
1. Log into OneClick as an ADMIN user
2. Find and select the VNM model
3. Click on the Information tab in the Component Detail panel
4. Find and expand the SpectroSERVER Control subview
5. Set the "VLAN Configuration" parameter to Disabled