The target account configured for UNIX type Transparent Login with the command string option disappears at first policy edit after login.
[Policies] -> [Manage Policies] -> [Update]
Transparent Login tab
* This only happens at first policy edit after login.
If you repeat editing the policy within the same login session, it does not occur.
1. Login to PAM UI and go to [Policies] -> [Manage Policies] -> [Update]->[Transparent Login] tab
2. Set any value in "Transparent Login"
3. Close the screen and logout from UI.
4. Login to UI and repeat step 1.
5. Click OK button without any change. This also happens if you change something and click OK button.
6. You will see the value in [Transparent Login] tab is missing.
CA PAM 3.1.x, 3.2.x
This is a known issue and fixed in 3.1.3/3.2.2/3.3.