How to view the list of activities performed on the card
Article ID: 105439
CA Payment Security
Below steps indicates how one can view the actions performed on the card
How to view the Actions performed on the card
Below are the steps to view the Activities performed on the Card:
- Login to the CA Transaction Manager Console.
- Click on "Actions on Card" link under Cardholder Configurations on the left hand side Menu.
- Now enter the Card Number or Proxy PAN.
- Select the date range based on your requirement and then click on Submit button.
- Upon clicking the submit button, one would find all the activities performed on the card for the selected duration.