We would like to move UVMS in Failover ( Master and Failover) using an External Database to new Servers.
What steps should be taken?
1. Install UVMS in the new Server a new Failover pointing to the same Database ( it cannot be Started at the same time)
2. Stop the Primary UVMS that you want to decommission.
3. Start UVMS in the new Server
4. From the newly installed UVMS, run standard offline commands like unilst AUDIT -from 20180601 and verify that they return correct data from the main DB. Refer unilst documentation from additional information section for more detail.
[root@hostnamedata]# /uvms_dir/app/bin/unilst AUDIT -from 20180627
uvms.domain.com 27/06/2018 05:36:44 Username USER_AND_PASSWORD UVC hostname.domain.com LOGIN LOGIN
5. Uninstall UVMS in the old server, this should remove this UVMS coordinates from the Section Addresses of the UVMS.
6. In case the old Server is still referenced in the values.xml of the nodes: