- We are trying to enable remote JCL checking using CA GTS and have hit an error.
- As a background we have a GTS started task defined with the relevant access which is running.
- But we are receiving a violation against the FACILITY STC *06* FACILITY NOT AUTHORIZED FOR YOUR USE, when we are trying to remote JCL check.
- You have to set in your TSSPARM0 and for testing you can use TSS MODIFY with those value
Then you have to add the new defined facility as MASTFAC to your GTS STC acid and add it as FACILITY to any acid using it.
TSS ADD(GTS) MASTFAC(GTS) you need to recycle your GTS STC.
TSS ADD(acid#) FAC(GTS) acid# any user acid, profile or ALL record
- If you want to have more information about CA Top Secret FACILITY go to this link: