: Check to make sure the prerequisites are met as referenced in the Resource Time Review by Manager
: Check to make sure the Time Slicing job is completing successfully. If not, check the bg-ca.logs to see if the time slicing failure is related to KB000023178
. Solution 3:
Reslice the DWH slices and then run the Load DWH job in full mode. Below are the steps on how to do this:
1. Pause the Time Slicing job (and wait for any processing time slicing jobs to complete)
2. Go to Administration -> System Options -> Data Warehouse Options
a. Clear out the field: 'Entity for Fiscal Periods' and click Save
b. Reset the 'Entity for Fiscal Periods field back to the previous Entity value and click Save again.
3. Unpause the Time Slicing Job (Check the check box next to the Paused Time Slicing job and click 'Resume') and wait for the job to complete successfully.
- If you go to Administration > Data Administration > Time Slices page, you will see that the DWH time slices "Last Run Date" have cleared out indicating they will now be reprocessed by the next Time Slicing job.
- It may take longer for the Time Slicing job to complete the first time after the reslice.
4. After the Time Slicing job instance completes, run the Load Data Warehouse (DWH) job in full mode.