A UIMVM device that has been placed in Maintenance Mode with a scheduled calendar window time or manually via isManaged attribute, is automatically and unexpectedly taken out of maintenance , before the end of maintenance schedule time.
Eg. a device in Maintenance Mode in the time range 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM, at 2 PM it should be taken out of maintenance, but it occurred that the device was taken out of maintenance at 11:20 AM
vMotion activity causes the device to be removed from Maintenance.
SPECTRUM, Release: Spectrum 10.2.3, Operating System: Red Hat 7.4 with UIM integration
Set the SetMaintenanceModeToChildren Attribute id 0x633002a value to "No" on the UIM Manager model:
1. Log into OneClick as an ADMIN user
2. Click on the Explorer tab in the Navigation panel
3. Find and right click on the UIM Manager folder and select Component Detail from the menu
4. Click on the Attributes tab in the Component Detail panel
5. Find and select the SetMaintenanceModeToChildren Attribute id 0x633002a and set the value to "No"