Unable to model Windows Server 2016 in VAIM
Article ID: 104037
CA Systems Performance for IM (SystemEdge)
- We are trying to discover Windows Server 2016 in VAIM.
- Discovery is completing, but modeling is not the correct OS Type.
Release: SYSEDG99000-12.9-Stand Alone SystemEDGE Agent
- SystemEDGE 5.9 is certified to run on Windows Server 2016.
- VAIM is NOT certified to discover Windows Server 2016.
- When discovering a Windows Server 2016 host in VAIM, the osType will be WINNT and the osRelease will be 6.3, Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard, 64-bit
- The above is expected behavior, and it will not impact the ability to configure these hosts with VAIM Policies or Templates.
- There are no plans to add a Windows Server 2016 osType to VAIM 12.9.