SystemEDGE SRM AIM running duplicate tests
Article ID: 103974
CA Virtual Assurance
We have configured 60 SPM tests in Spectrum, but the SystemEDGE host has over 1,000 tests defined in the svcrsp.cf file and many of them are duplicates.
- The cause of the duplicate tests has not been determined at this time.
- Spectrum Any version
- SystemEDGE 5.9
- SystemEDGE Service Response AIM
- Perform a cleanup of the tests on the SystemEDGE host:
- Stop SystemEDGE.
- Navigate to the C:\Users\Public\CA\SystemEDGE\<port#>\plugins\svcrsp folder.
- Delete all instances of svcrsp.cf from this folder.
- Start SystemEDGE.
- If the SPM tests in Spectrum are scheduled, the tests will be put back into the svcrsp.cf file the first time the test runs after the agent restart.
- If the SPM tests in Spectrum are not scheduled, the tests will need to be manually run from Spectrum before they are put into the svcrsp.cf file.
- The Destination ID value within the Spectrum Console under Locator > SPM > All Tests will match the Index Number for each test within the svcrsp.cf file on the agent.
- The svcrsp.cf file is located under C:\Users\Public\CA\SystemEDGE\<port#>\plugins\svcrsp