Clarity PPM might stop working in several scenarios in Internet Explorer (IE11) :
"The server was unable to parse the parameters on the URL or from a form. This may be caused by too many parameters on the URL or form - the maximum allowed is 10000. The request has been rejected."
- Symptom 1: The following error in Classic UI:
Several actions might cause this error:
- Restore Defaults on the Overview Page.
- Admin -> Objects -> Project or Idea object -> Views -> Click on Fields Icon corresponding to any layout, and now Click on Return.
- Add new attributes to an Object.
- Searching for attributes in an object.
- Saving Team's properties on a Project.
- Symptom 2: Users are unable to upload documents to project space in the Collaboration tab
Note: This does not occur on every exact same scenario or on all Projects, but might be consistently encountered.