STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Go to Home > Personal > Reports and Jobs > Jobs tab
2. Filter by the Purge Report Output job and edit it
3. Enter the required parameter for "Format"
4. Provide either the "From Run Date" or "To Run Date". Leave one of them blank
5. Submit it to run immediately.
Expected result: the job to complete successfully
Actual result: the job fails with the following error: To Run Date should be greater than From Run Date.
Release: CODFSS99000-15.4.1-PPM SAAS FedRAMP-Sandbox-Small Environment
Possible solutions to the scenario above:
1. Enter both "From Run Date" and "To Run Date" even if those are not mandatory
2. Create a custom job that is a replica of the Purge Report Output but where both parameters are mandatory
Custom jobs can be created at Administration > Data Administration > Report and Jobs
For further information on how to create custom jobs, please check our documentation: