One of the portlet entries are corrupt on default value atribute.
Three possible solutions:
I. Correct the existing portlet
1. XOG out the portlet using the attached XOG
2. Find the default value that is very long with values that look like this:
<Please see attached file for image>
3. Correct the default value to show only
4. Note the defaultValue tags are used multiple times so we need to make sure we clear the correct ones, and all other tags are properly closed.
6. XOG the portlet back in
7. Restart the services
II. Correct Existing portlet
1. Create a new Grid portlet based on the whatever object your current portlet is on.
2. Add the problematic field to the new portlet filter
3. Go to the Fields properties page for this filter field
4. Copy the URL into notepad and change the ID's after object, view_code and portletID to match the portletID of the original portlet having the issue.
5. Paste this modified URL on the browser
6. Enter value for the Filter label, and save.
7. Change the filter to be multi-select, and select defaults.
8. May need to flush the Clarity cache if the portlet still throws an error.
III. Recreate the portlet
Delete the portlet and recreate it from scratch