When applying a Policy or Template to a SystemEDGE host using VAIM the status for all is "down".
Release: SEAUBC99000-12.9-Server Automation-Base Configuration
1. Make sure SystemEDGE is running.
2. Force CAM to use only TCP (Port 4105) on the SystemEDGE host experiencing the "down" status in VAIM:
1) cd /opt/CA/SharedComponents/ccs/cam/bin
2) ./camsave persist
3) cd /opt/CA/SharedComponents/ccs/cam
4) vi cam.cfg to make change
upd_port = 0
5) cd /opt/CA/SharedComponents/ccs/cam/bin
Run ./camclose until you see the following
camclose: select failed (15) Unable to connect to CAM server
7) start sysedge (./sysedgectl start)
1. camsave persist
2. find cam.cfg file in %CAI_MSQ% and make edit.
udp_port = 0
3. cam change disabled & cam stop
4. cam change auto & cam start -c
5. start sysedge