snmpcollector probe thresholds templates not synced to snmp devices profiles
Article ID: 103359
DX Unified Infrastructure Management (Nimsoft / UIM)
Try to disable an alarm from the template editor. After saved the template, the changes are not reflected in the device profile.
This issue was resolved by the following steps,
- Deactivate the snmpcollector and baseline_engine probe,
- Delete or move the below file to a different location ...\Nimsoft\probes\SLM\baseline_engine\cache_dir\threshold.cache.zip
- Restart the Nimsoft robot,
- Activate baseline_engine and snmpcollector probe, if not active,
- Open snmpcollector templates from the Admin Console and select any profile,
- Uncheck and check the Active box and Save the profile,
- This will reapply all active profiles.