snmpcollector probe thresholds templates not synced to snmp devices profiles
Article ID: 103359
DX Infrastructure Management
Try to disable an alarm from the template editor. After saved the template, the changes are not reflected in the device profile.
This issue was resolved by the following steps,
- Deactivate the snmpcollector and baseline_engine probe,
- Delete or move the below file to a different location ...\Nimsoft\probes\SLM\baseline_engine\cache_dir\threshold.cache.zip
- Restart the Nimsoft robot,
- Activate baseline_engine and snmpcollector probe, if not active,
- Open snmpcollector templates from the Admin Console and select any profile,
- Uncheck and check the Active box and Save the profile,
- This will reapply all active profiles.