Guide to integrate the CA Spectrum and ServiceAide (formerly known as CA Cloud Service Management)
ServiceAide (formerly known as CA Cloud Service Management) Integration Prerequisites
The Service Desk integration depend on the following environment to be in place and fully functional:
Configure ServiceAide (formerly known as CA Cloud Service Management)
CA Spectrum alarms automatically create incident tickets in the ServiceAide (formerly known as CA Cloud Service Management). Operators can also manually create an incident ticket from an alarm in the OneClick Console. When an incident ticket is closed in ServiceAide, the corresponding alarm in CA Spectrum is also cleared if you enabled Polling in the Service Desk Configuration page - Integration Parameters.
In order for this integration to work, you must configure a Web Services user account in ServiceAide.
1. Create an account in either https://csm3.serviceaide.com or https://csmstaging.serviceaide.com
2. Set a password and role for the new account created.
3. Check if you can successfully login at ServiceAide web page.
4. In the OneClick Administration - Service Desk Configuration, supply the information and click on Test button.
5. Click on Add/Modify Server button to add the Service Desk Server Name in the table. You can click on Save button now, or in the next step.
6. Enable the Service Desk Integration, select the alarm types for which you would like Service Desk tickets created and click on Save button.
When you select the Enable option, the Integration Parameters will show up. Enable the Polling if you want to clear the alarm in Spectrum side when the ticket is closed.
7. Once a new alarm is asserted, the Service Desk ticket is created.
8. This is the Ticket Details when you click on the Trouble Ticket ID URL.
These are the entries in the Tomcat log file when the ticket is created (Service Desk integration in debug mode).