After upgrading from UMP 8.31 to 8.51, getting errors when accessing the UMP page where the deprecated Alarm Console portlet was added:
This portlet has been undeployed. Please redeploy it or remove it from the page.
When attempting to access the UMP USM page, the following pop-up error appears:
The UMP portal is highly customized in this environment with pages defined that use deprecated UMP portlets.
1. Deactivate all current and deprecated UMP probes on the UMP robot:
2. Rename the <installPath>\Nimsoft\probes\service\wasp directory on the UMP robot
3. Run the 8.51 UMP installer again
4. Deactivate the UMP wasp probe
5. Replace the <installPath>\Nimsoft\probes\service\wasp\webapps\ROOT\WEB-INF\classes\port-ext.properties file with the copy from the 8.31 backup
6. Activate the UMP wasp probe
7. From the UMP portal:
a. Delete page loading the deprecated Alarm Console portlet
b. Create a new page, load the USM portlet, then configure this to only display the USM Alarm View