This document describes the procedures required to enable single sign-on using NTLM for WCC:
Release: 11.4.7 and higher
To enable SSO for WCC:
1. Confirm EEM is bound to Active Directory/LDAP
2. Enable NTLM in WCC (this can only be done by the user who has Commander Privileges)
a. Login to the WCC GUI
b. Go to the Configuration Page
c. Under Preferences, select 'Configuration' - then click Go
d. Next to Single Sign-On, there's a dropdown box - select 'NTLM'
e. Click Save - then logout of WCC
3. Clear your browser history of the WCC URL (this should be done by every user who utilizes the WCC GUI)
4. Access the WCC GUI using one of the following formats:
5. Depending on your browser, you may get an 'Authentication Required' pop-up - click Cancel
6. Login to the WCC GUI by entering your credentials
a. This steps is completed ONE time only
b. Do not click the 'Log in automatically using Windows credentials' link
After this, the users will not have to provide the user credentials anymore. They'd be able to access the GUI using the appropriate URL format – it will take you directly to the Dashboard.
The users have to repeat steps 5 and 6 if they logout (Click on Logout) of the WCC GUI.