If you want to enable single sign-on using NTLM for WCC follow these steps:
Release: WAAGTA99000-11.4-Workload Automation-Agent AE-MSP
To enable SSO for WCC:
1. Confirm EEM is bound to Active Directory/LDAP
2. Enable NTLM in WCC (this should be done by someone who has Commander Privileges)
a. Login to the WCC GUI
b. Go to the Configuration Page
c. Under Preferences, select 'Configuration' - then click Go
d. Next to Single Sign-On, there's a dropdown box - select 'NTLM'
e. Click Save - then logout of WCC
3. Clear your browser history of the WCC URL (this should be done by every user who utilizes the WCC GUI)
4. Access the WCC GUI using one of the following formats:
5. Depending on your browser, you may get an 'Authentication Required' pop-up - click Cancel
6. Login to the WCC GUI by entering your credentials
a. This steps is completed ONE time only
b. Do not click the 'Log in automatically using Windows credentials' link
After this, whether you close out the browser tab or the browser session, you will not have to provide your user credentials anymore. Just access the GUI again using the appropriate URL format – it will take you directly to the Dashboard.
Do not logout of the WCC GUI or you will have to repeat steps 5 and 6.