1. Run the following SQL statement to find out, which SAP JOB objects have the incorrect language stored:
SELECT OH_client,JBA_OH_Idnr, OH_Name, JBA_Rest, OH_ModDate
FROM JBA, OH
and JBA_Rest like '%|%';
2. For each of the objects from the SQL statement's result, do the following:
1. Open the object in the AWI and go to the SAP tab.
2. Make a note of the original language on the job.
3. Change the language to something another value.
4. Save the changes.
5. Repeat the steps above(1 through 4) to return the job back to the original language value.
3. Stop and restart the effected SAP agent.
Please install one of the versions listed below or a higher version to obtain the correction.
The correction for this issue has been made and will be available in the following versions:
Automation.Engine 12.0.6 - Available
Automation.Engine 12.1.2 - Available
Automation.Engine 12.1.3 - Available
Automation.Engine 12.2.0 - Available
Automation.Engine 12.2.1 - Available
Automation.Engine 12.3.0 - Available