- In an environment where we use the code page IBM-1147.
- Within the slapd.conf have set:
- And in the following section:
- It is important to know that the way to address requests to LDAP, has to be done using the code UTF-8.
- To check what the environment variables look like, you can issue:
It should show something like:
- You have to set the following variable to have your LDAP receiving a LDIF file in UTF-8 to be interpreted correctly.
You can issue:
- Afterward, you can issue LDAPSEARCH, LDAPMODIFY commands using with LDIF file in IBM-1147 environment.
- Else, the LDIF file won't be transfer to the LDAP in UTF-8 and unpredictable issue may occur.
- You have to be at maintenance level RO93183.
- This is valid whatever the page code is.