- Using IEBCOPY to copy executables from a PDS to PDS/e may end
- with the following message:
- IGW01205E BINDER ENCOUNTERED A FORMAT ERROR IN MEMBER MMMMMMMM
- BINDER RETURN CODE = X'00000008' REASON CODE =
- X'83000507' . MEMBER NOT COPIED
- The PDS member in this case was created by the linkage editor
- and has incorrect / extraneous data in it's IDR which was
- detected by the binder via the following messages:
- IEW2526E 4703 RECORD IMAGE C4C6C8E8 IN MEMBER MMMMMMMM
- IDENTIFIED BY DDNAME SYSLIB DOES NOT CONTAIN A VALID
- RECORD TYPE.
- IEW2307E 1032 CURRENT INPUT MODULE NOT INCLUDED BECAUSE OF
- INVALID DATA.
How do we resolve this error message when converting PDS to PDSE?
FCO477W IGW01205E BINDER ENCOUNTERED A FORMAT ERROR IN MEMBER YPF1001J
FCO477W . BINDER RETURN CODE = X'00000008' REASON CODE = X'83000507'
FCO477W . MEMBER NOT COPIED