Customers are encouraged to post Ideas at CA Workload Automation User Community.
This allows the user community to vote and comment on the ideas they like the best.
Ideas are reviewed by the Product Managers of Workload Automation to determine if they are feasible and possible to include in a future release of the product.
To Submit an Idea (Enhancement/Feature Request) to the CA Workload Automation User Community:
1. Login or Register to the Broadcom Communities
The link directs you to https://community.broadcom.com
2. Once you have access, click on the 'Ideas' tab
Direct Link - https://community.broadcom.com/ideation/allideas
3. Search and see if there is an existing enhancement request. If found you could vote for it and add your comments. Otherwise, click on 'Add' to create a new product enhancement request.
4. Enter the idea title and provide a description.
5. The 'Publish Location' should be set to the relevant product Categories. Upload any images that you might have to support the product enhancement request.
7. Click on 'Save'
See the CA Communities User Guide for additional information regarding this process and our Communities
Note: The link directs you to https://communities.ca.com/community/the-water-cooler/ca-communities-user-guide
Watch this video for an overview on how to create an idea Create and Submit an Idea within CA Communities
Note: The link directs you to https://communities.ca.com/videos/1447