You must format the csv file as documented in the link below:
There are five template files you can follow in the \CA\NFA\Reporter\racmd directory depening on the type of Application Mapping Rules you wish to import:
- All (ToS) rule -
- Host rule with a specified protocol -
- Host rule without a specified protocol -
- Subnet rule -
- NBAR2 rule -
The NBAR2 file is prepoulated with a list of NBAR2 definitions which we provide for you, but you can add to that or edit them as needed.
Some things to watch for when getting this error:
- Ensure your column names match up with the template files.
- Ensure columns are in the same order order as template files.
- When trying to select ALL protocols or ALL ToS values use "-1" instead of typing ALL.
- When entering TCP or UDP, make sure they are capitalized.
- If using multiple ports in the beginPort column, separate them by commas,