Document will help in fetching 3DS registration detail of a cardholder from CA Transaction Manager.
1. When card was activated in CA Transaction Manager.
2. IP address used by cardholder for registration.Step 1
: Login into CA Transaction Manager Admin Console using Admin ID.Step 2
: Search for Cardholder configurations --> Under Cardholder configurations look for Cardholder Account Inquiry.
<Please see attached file for image>Step 3
: Click on Cardholder Account Inquiry --> Provide Card number --> Click on Submit.
<Please see attached file for image>Step 4
: After clicking on Submit it will re-direct to next page where cardholder enrollment details are provided.
<Please see attached file for image>Note:
* The Enrolled On is the timestamp the card is introduced into the 3-D Secure systems, when the card is added to our systems.
* Date Activated is the timestamp when the cardholder is validated and the status is changed from pre-activated to activated. This is the actual time stamp when the cardholder goes through the complete registration process.
* Information Updated On: When was card last used for the transaction.
<Please see attached file for image>Step 5
: After Step 4 click on Cardholder name and it will provide all the details when cardholder was registered in CA Transaction Manager. Step 6
: After completing Step 5 , Search for transaction reported by Card number under Transaction reports:
<Please see attached file for image>Step 7
: After providing the Proxy PAN as per the enrollment details fetched from Step 5 mention the details and check for the same enrollment date and click on export .Step 8
: Transaction report will be fetched for searched Card number /Proxy PAN and on right hand side IP Address column will reflect .