Steps to Reproduce:
1. In CA PPM create projects with names containing the character "č"
2. Run the Load Data Warehouse job.
3. Once the Load Data Warehouse job completes, run the 'Project Status Report List' in the Advance Reporting section. Output is OK.
4. Now export the report output to PDF
Expected Results: The PDF output displays fine just like it is displayed in Jaspersoft report
Actual Results: The PDF output does not display all the "č" Czech characters
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create ad hoc view containing national specific (for example. greek) characters.
2. Use "save ad hoc view and create report" function to create report from this ad hoc view.
3. Set usage of Custom Report Template (f.e. the "teal and grey" one) for the new report.
4. Open the newly created report and export it to PDF.
Expected behavior: Data are exported as seen in the Advanced Reporting.
Actual behavior: Data are exported without all the national specific characters.
The issue is related to a current limitation in the Jasperosft side and pending permanent fix
Workaround for now is as follows
Please visit Techdoc for How to connect to JaspersoftReport server connection from Jaspersoft Studio.